- Convey information effectively to the upper management and monitor the development in the Healthcare market.
- Reporting ultimately ensuring that accurate and relevant information is readily available to the business and support commercial team.Our client is Multinational pharmaceutical company, focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global pharmaceutical.
- Work closely with commercial team and cross-functional into business analysis and sales projection.
- Analyse market research to make evidence-based assumptions for the sales and investment forecasts.
- Closely monitor the competitive landscape and specify key differentiation of the company compared to major competitors.
- Work with key internal customers associated with new and existing business initiatives to understand, shape, agree and deliver their Business Intelligence and Analytics requirements.
- Lead and drive primary market research projects across multi-country teams, meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Communicate key findings to stakeholders within the organisation via presentations, teleconferences and face-to-face meetings.
- Looking forward to lead business opportunities/projects and expand business in the market.
- Strong 7 years' experiences in Pharmaceutical and Medical devices Industry.
- Strong background in Market research / Sales force effectiveness development / Data analysis / IMS and SAP.
- Experience of leading project work and Analytical insight data.
- Excellent communication skill (written and verbal) both of Thai and English language.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.