Global Food Company is looking for Business Development Manager for the APAC Region. The BDM plays a pivotal role in serving as both the frontline and spokesperson of the business during negotiations with industry players, while also being exposed to structuring of new business transactions, promotion of investment capabilities and a various other business activities
Reporting to APAC CFO, your primary responsibilities will include to:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders to deliver on transactions
- Confident and decisive to act on opportunities quickly
- Strategic mind to think long-term and plan for new opportunities
- Analytical and able to identify real potential of new assets and partnerships
- Highly self-motivated with in-depth understanding and experience in Food/ Commodities/ Consumer sector
- Strong background in M&A (Big 4 or IB experience preferred)
- Ideally Bahasa or Mandarin speakers
- Excellent learning opportunity
- Good progression potential
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shashank Arun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1672 for a confidential discussion