Business Development Director is a dynamic and competent marketing specialist that focuses on developing creative and effective business development that achieves business go-to-market strategies. Under this role, he or she has the passion to understand the trends and future developments within digital marketing, Fintech, payment gateway and pays attention to embrace data driven, creativity and consultative marketing that produces measurable business results.
- Looking for any opportunities that will bring extra benefits to the business
- Facilitating the growth of the business, seeking for new partnership opportunities
- Encouraging strong relationships with strategic partners and manage projects and day-to-day activities to drive key initiatives agreed by both parties as well as prepare for quarterly reviews, conduct metrics tracking, identify joint marketing efforts and organize internal reviews
- Managing and servicing existing Corporate Partners, to ensure that they derive maximum value from their sponsorship
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Team to devise the organization's commercial strategy
- Leads creation of measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures.
- Develop & deliver campaigns from budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real-time insight recommendations.
- Creates strategic and impactful brand marketing campaigns and initiatives that promote desirable business result.
- Marketing and Business Intelligence to manage entire business activities
- 8+ years direct experience with eCommerce, marketing, tech start-ups, digital marketing agencies, ad-tech or digital solutions companies.
- Has strong sense of business acumen and understands priorities.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Multi-disciplinary background
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)