Our client provides management resources for mid-cap and start-up company in Asia. They carry out principal investments and provides management services. They invested in various industries and manage businesses globally.
- With expanding our business in Thailand, we need to hire new talented professionals.
Main responsibilities of this role
- To manage client relationship in existing projects while seeking for possibility to expand project scopes.
- To ensure quality of the team's deliverables meets or exceeds clients' expectations by effectively leading team members.
- To contribute to team's capability growth by proactively training and mentoring team members.
- To source new consulting projects and investment deals by leveraging his/her own network.
- To develop consulting project proposal papers
What are the key requirements for the ideal profile
- 4-7 year of working experience in management consulting firms
- Ownership for Business: a person who always tries to deliver and even exceed expectation of clients and seniors to deliver the result
- Ownership for Growth: a person who is passionate for new learning and self-growth while enjoying facing new challenges.
- Logical thinking
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Suraphot Temboonsak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on (+66) 02-107-2572 for a confidential discussion.