Our client is a world-leading retail company with strong presence all over the world.
- Correspondence with external stakeholders such as Fund Manager, Auditor, Valuer and Legal Advisor regarding to financial transaction of property fund.
- Manage the forecast, budget and profit process to deliver plans that are fully understood and owned by the stakeholders.
- Manage team and support business partner to deliver effective performance reporting, management information and any financial ad-hoc needed.
- Establish performance reporting and management information.
- Analyze performance and collate plans from the Leadership team to support the delivery of the long term plan.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly report to Fund Manager.
- Monitor and Control Operating Expenses and Capital Expenditure.
- Spend regular time with the business to gain more understanding on process and business in order to provide insightful analysis.
- Provide in-sight analysis of financial performance to Leadership teams to improve financial performance and manage our investment.
- Provide feasibility study to measure return on capital investment.
- Provide balance sheet reconcile over relevant KPIs to ensure no risk to business.
- Promote strong teamwork within unit, cross-functional teamwork to drive business growth, and process efficiency
- Master 's degree in MBA, Finance, Accounting or business related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in financial/business analysis (Multinational company experience is welcomed)
- Experience in FMCG /Real Estate would be a plus
- Experience in team management would be a plus
- Good Attitude , high commitment and work well under pressure with in limited timeline
- Strong to manage complex planning and reporting process
- Computer literacy, especially Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion