- Exciting product innovation and branding role
- Excellent Team
About Our Client
Our client is an established and renowned cosmetics/skincare company that has a strong footprint globally. The team is currently expanding and are looking for a talented Brand Manager in this newly created role to join the organization.
- As the "Brand Manager" of the big portfolio, you are accountable for the following:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for assigned brands including responsible NPD, ATL, BTL, and TVC
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy for assigned brands to stakeholders and consumers
- Select the line by channel/customer and manage product information, validate translations and localization of creative assets.
- Develop the right marketing / promotion mix and design the right resources allocations in achieving short-term and long-term top-line and bottom-line targets
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans
The successful applicant
- Minimum 3 years of solid and strong know-how in marketing, CRM & promotional engagement experience with proven track records
- Prior experience with luxury branding and on CRM engagement and management in Thailand market is prefer
- Passionate for brand building, with good understanding of balancing branding vs commercial needs.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in CRM are prefer
- Skills and experience in customer focused event organization and execution are desirable. Attention to details is of utmost importance.
- Highly organized and self-motivated. Must be a team player with positive attitude while with a strong ability to self-manage.
What's on offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture