Our client is a leading property development group. With a prestigious reputation revolving around innovation, they are one of the genuine leaders in the region with a solid reputation and a highly desirable company to work for.
- Lead and manage due diligent on target based on available data such as in-depth project information, management report, financial statement, valuation report, corporate document, ownership title, related building code & zoning and other regulation, etc.
- Perform complex feasibility study, financial projections, forecast P&L, balance sheet, cashflow as well as asset or company valuation
- Prepare relevant document and presentation for Executive Committee and Board of Directors' approval
- Lead project financing, negotiating and reviewing loan agreements
- Conduct macro/ micro economic, industry and market research
- Monitor performance of acquired asset or company operations including financial consequences of business decisions and provide necessary analysis as well as prepare report for management review
- Cooperate and lead assignments with internal and external parties as well as handle ad-hoc projects and assignments when required
- 9+ years direct experience in real estate finance, financial analysis, and or investment banking
- MBA Degree or Master Degree in finance, accounting, investment, business, real estate, or economics
- Proficiency in Excel financial modeling including P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and financial analysis and PowerPoint presentation
- Familiar with SET/ SEC and real estate related regulations
- Strong interpersonal and presentation, must possess excellent English communication skills.
- Proven track record, and experience at board level
- Management and leadership abilities
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion