As one of the most innovative firms globally, this insurance firm is simply the "best of the best". Their team includes an incredibly talented, dedicated, diverse mix of individuals who deliver expert solutions and excellent service to clients, every day and in every country.
It is about delivering beyond expectations in all that they do. It's about enhancing client prosperity and being an integral part of their business success. Their global team of experts are client-focused, collaborative and innovative.
As part of the regional marketing team, your responsibility of this role is to executive client solution strategy and deliver innovative and strategic solutions on a regional basis.
- Assist with development of specific regional strategies and/or initiatives, assist with most tasks related to the development of marketing pitches, client presentations, tenders, proposals and business plans.
- Build and manage relationship for key regional accounts.
- Coordinate, manage and work on a wide range of projects for the Asian Regional Marketing function.
- Represent Regional Marketing, where appropriate, on various processes and infrastructure-related working groups.
- Assist with the planning, coordination, execution and publication of specific branding initiatives e.g. regional surveys.
- Identify and pursue opportunities with third party partners and distributors, this includes the development and execution of strategies to write more reinsurance business through these third-party partnerships.
The preferred candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy working and deliver projects. The background preferred are:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in Business Development, Sales and Marketing or Consulting (McKinsey, Bain, BCG or even Big4).
- Demonstrated knowledge in the life insurance markets in Asia.
- Strong critical and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses.
- Excellent analytic and project management skills with strong ability to partnering in a collaborative manner.
- Strong ability to develop clear, concise findings and recommendations, and prepare and deliver well-designed presentation.
- Able to travel in this region.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
If you are a self-motivated project manager professional with a passion for insurance industry, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jansen Ng at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5191 for a confidential discussion.