- Sales management role in one of the leading MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and leading food company with global renowned and highly efficient products that has high presence around the world. They are now looking for a Shop Operations Manager who will help grow their brand franchise to result in better profitability and exposure.
- Grow and monitor performance of all shops to support brand growth
- Monitor customer feedback to continuously improve performances and implement action plans
- Lead on training for programs and shop personnel
- Responsible for the full spectrum of sales management.
- Strategy management. Establish performance/productivity goals with local agents.
- Set clear and defined goals/targets to respective channels and ensure they meet the organizational targets/budgets
- Achieve all financial, product volume, revenue and expense control goals and objectives as established by the stakeholders
- Monitor and update the progress of all activities, sales performance status & find solutions to problem areas of the department
- Positively and actively represent the business interests of the Company in a manner reflecting a high reputable and business integrity of the company.
- Degree holder (MBA would be an advantage) with minimum 5 years of experience in senior role (Chain business)
- Prior experience in dealing with franchises is desirable
- High understanding of operational concept
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory
- Great compensation package
- Strong global presence and MNC working environment
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and your latest picture