Our client, a leading global insurance provider and a key player in their industry, is now searching for a talented L&D professional to implement and deliver creative and engaging programs and initiatives to develop their talent and ultimately further drive their business.
- Plan, design/customize and conduct training covering a range of management topics and programs to all levels of staff to enhance personal and leadership effectiveness.
- Work closely with team members and relevant stakeholders to identify skill/capability gaps, and develop appropriate and creative initiatives to address those needs.
- Analyse and evaluate training effectiveness to identify possible areas of enhancement, and use the data and trends identified to initiate and develop new ideas.
- Oversee the execution of L&D policies, and review results and effectiveness. Identify and adopt best practices and develop innovative solutions to enhance learning and development related processes
- Use vendor management skills to identify and target the most qualified training consultants to ensure program and solutions are delivered to the highest quality.
- Facilitate team building and other offsite events/meetings, and recommend qualified vendors to provide relevant solutions within budget
- Oversee the roll-out of corporate events, such as health talks and staff engagement activities, as part of culture objectives
- Assist in the implementation of staff recognition programme and employee engagement study
- Provide on-the-job coaching to immediate team members on L&D matters
- Manage budget and expenses allocated
- Provide support in regional learning and development projects, and perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned by management to meet organizational and business requirements
- Bachelor degree holder in relevant field of study with minimum 6 years' experience preferably gained in financial industries
- Strong facilitation skills, with passion and interest for people development and staff engagement highly preferred
- Strong project management skills, with a passion for training and development
- Proactive, able to work through ambiguity, and able to demonstrate flexibility
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders and internal clients
- Well versed in MS Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion.