Roles & Responsibility:
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls of business processes and align with the group policies and procedures.
- Prepare annual audit plan
- Perform risk assessment to identify risk events and risk level.
- Perform walk-through, test of controls and document in working paper.
- To assist Head of Internal Audit to manage and execute approved internal audit plan including follow up and report the status of audit issues related to Group Audit.
- Follow up, update, coordinate and report the status of audit issues from Group Audit.
- Recommend and effective corrective action plan to Management to improve internal control and compliance.
- Review and prepare final follow up audit report.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in internal audit at manager level with multi - national company.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
- Strong analytical and systematic thinking.
- Highly self-starter, creativity, project management skill
- Able to travel occasionally both domestic and overseas.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion