We are working with a global market leader in apparel and retail who have a new opportunity for an ambitious and motivated finance professional to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for work at a country level, ensuring alignment with local country regulations as well as corporate and regional documentation and reporting needs.
- Lead a small team to handle accounting functions of the HK retail business including General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Reconciliation and Digital Accounting.
- Reports to the HK Finance Manager, and Greater China Headquarter in preparation of timely and insightful analysis of pertinent information, in compliance with GAAP and accounting/internal control policy, to ensure integrity of financial information with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with warehouse/logistics process flow and accounting treatment; capable to lead and arrange stock take independently.
- Proactively lead operational efficiency, including but not limited to: reviewing current and proposed SOPs, aligning to industry best practices, and leveraging HK and Greater China resources to optimize process
- Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- CPA Qualified, Degree holder in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant experience in sizeable MNC retail company
- Ability to handle full sets of books and accounting operations
- Mature, high sense of responsibility, detailed mind set, hard-working, organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure in fast pace environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and wants to be a change agent
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is an advantage
This role will offer a fantastic ongoing career development program in a positive, high energy working culture. This position would be a great stepping stone to eventually take over more senior opportunities.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Scott Inglis at SInglis@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5196 for a confidential discussion