Our client is a leading FMCG company offering more than 20 brands in the market. They pride themselves on creating new brands and improving their existing brands. They have a large presence across the South-East Asia region and is one of the largest personal care companies in SEA.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity - identify risks and opportunities.
- Assist in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase.
- Assess successfulness of marketing campaigns - ROI and KPIs.
- Coordinate product management - product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, and market research.
- Develop branding and marketing plans - creative development, brand positioning, etcetera.
- At least a Degree preferably in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within FMCG
If you are a self-motivated individual who can independently take ownership and lead a brand, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sabine Fernandez at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9008 for a confidential discussion.