Our client is a top-tier multinational insurance company with excellent presence in Asia. Their dynamic team is currently looking for a strong Finance candidate with extensive Finance Systems / Projects experience to join them in the implementation of a state-of-the-art system across business units in Asia.
- Responsible for the implementation of General Ledger and other financial systems to the Business Units in Asia.
- Act as a change agent in the team to challenge current process and seek for continuous improvement.
- Improve workflow, process and actively look to the candidate who is also a key subject matter expert on finance processes and system to business units, functions and management.
- Be a business partner and functional expert to resolve system issues and validate change request.
- Setup governance structure and process to regulate any changes to the General Ledger for Asia Division
- Develop standardized process and controls for Business Units in Asia to ensure consistency and compliance to Group Standards
- Act as business partner and functional expert to validate change request raised by the assigned Business Units
- Implement General Ledger and other financial systems or other ad-hoc projects to the assigned Business Units, including develop project plan, conduct training, change management and enhance or redesign process
- Liaison between team members, project sponsor/business owner(s), Local, Regional and Group management, and other key stakeholder(s) through user requirements validation, system implementation, testing, user acceptance and training. Support the user communities through the change management
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout project lifecycle
- Combine technical project management skills, strong communication skill and ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment in ensuring the successful delivery of the project
- Degree holder, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business with at least 6-8 years of work experience
- Recognized professional designation would be an asset
- Track record in running projects and BAU supports in relation to finance system implementation
- Understanding of general finance systems or applications available in the market
- Prior strong experience in both finance systems and of best practice in finance and accounting processes, preferably in a MNC environment, with good working knowledge of life insurance business operations and support technology highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel to global destinations
- Proven relationship building skills, including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels, along with a variety of stakeholders, including effective working relationships with Corporate and Business Units
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to target required messages to specific audiences and clearly articulate business impact and benefits of proposed solutions
- Sound business acumen in assessing significance of issues and developing value-added recommendations
- Strong analytical, planning, execution and problem solving skills.
- Challenging the status quo
- Focus on client needs, foster teamwork and strong collaboration
- Ability to multitask effectively, perform under tight timeframe and cope in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion