Our client is a global insurance company that provides a comprehensive range of life products for individual and corporate customers. As one of the leaders in the Hong Kong market, the business serves a diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network throughout the Asia-Pacific region. They are currently seeking for a high calibre professional to join as an Actuarial Manager / Senior Manager. Reporting to the Head of Financial Analysis (in Actuarial), you will lead a few analysts/senior analysts in managing particular tasks. You will have plenty of opportunity to work with senior management / business heads especially from Finance department. There is also excellent long term career prospect for outstanding performers to potentially join core teams in Chief Actuary Office or Chief Risk Office in the future. Last but not least, our client provides top-of-the-pile employee benefits on top of excellent remuneration packages to the right candidates.
- Be responsible for daily actuarial working, mainly financial reporting and other actuarial analytic related issues.
- Provide support to other teams within Actuarial and Risk Management as needed and work with Chief Actuaries Office to provide key analytical services.
- Comply with regulatory requirement and risk management framework.
- Support Actuarial Analytics and Model teams in implement the new methodology, assumption and model development
- Identify any area of process streamline and execute appropriate enhancement on the day to day work flow.
- Prepare the regulatory filings to authorities and industry bodies, including forms and dynamic solvency test.
- Coordinate with Finance and Chief Actuary Officer in supporting the earning forecast and analysis
- Supervise and train junior staff.
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Business Finance or related discipline
- Nearly qualified or Qualified on the actuarial examinations, and with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Corporate actuarial may be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion