This is a position within a Global Risk Management team. It is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting the company globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk Management team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable the company to deliver sustainable growth. Currently, this team is seeking a high calibre professional to join as Actuarial Manager, Risk and Financial Analysis.
- Be responsible for daily actuarial working, mainly financial reporting and other actuarial analytic related issues.
- Provide support to other teams within Actuarial and Risk Management as needed and work with Chief Actuaries Office to provide key analytical services.
- Comply with regulatory requirement and risk management framework.
- Support Actuarial Analytics and Model teams in implement the new methodology, assumption and model development
- Identify any area of process streamline and execute appropriate enhancement on the day to day work flow.
- Prepare the regulatory filings to authorities and industry bodies, including forms and dynamic solvency test.
- Coordinate with Finance and Chief Actuary Officer in supporting the earning forecast and analysis
- Supervise and train junior staff.
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Business Finance or related discipline
- Nearly qualified or Qualified on the actuarial examinations, and with relevant years of experience.
- Corporate actuarial may be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion