Our client is a world famous FMCG company with a very prestigious reputation.
- Monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities
- Managing all areas related to accounting, including general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, taxation (PND1, 3, 50, 51, 53), fixed assets, costing and inventory.
- Provide financial reports e.g. financial statement, cash flow statement, and P&L.
- Review all vouchers to ensure that all accounting transactions are accurate and complete
- To lead and manage the account department and ensure all standards are followed
- Perform analysis; cash flow and income & expense planning
- Act as a main person to deal with external auditor and revenue department
- Involve in activities to ensure that the Company complies with SOX requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the performance of the team, driving for performance and quality improvements.
- Proficiency in English communication in both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Suraphot Temboonsak at email@example.com or call directly on (+66) 02-107-2572 for a confidential discussion.