Argyll Scott is working with a leading consulting firm to find their human capital management consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will lead and manage Workday/SuccessFactors implementation projects for partners as well as give solutions and provide partners with useful advice using your consultative approaches.
What you will do:
- Identify partners' needs and provide solutions regarding the HCM
- Understand partners' business requirements and able to design the projects to fit partners' needs
- Provide technical support - design, test, develop, and execute projects relating to HCM
- Implement Workday solutions to serve partners' needs
- Help to grow and develop team
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Technology, Information System, Human Capital, or related fields.
- Experience in technical designing the HCM applications such as Workday, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft and etc.
- Demonstrate a knowledge with database and application design technologies, i.e., SQL, Web Services, and middleware
- Consultancy experience is a must
- Experience in business development is a plus
- Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with data analysis, data manipulation, and conversions.
- Strong understanding of data models.
- Familiarity with data privacy/security procedures
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with a well designed team
- Opportunity to work with a leading consultancy firm
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.