The Digital Web Technology Analyst will support the delivery of well-made and non-defective products. The best candidate will be experienced in supporting web solutions - preferably e-commerce - with an understanding of the third-party tracking and analytics tools.
* Create, edit and enhance web content using the Content Management System (CMS)
* Establish and maintain strategic relationships with various partners internal and external
* Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
* Be proactive about identifying issues and problems if any with the solutions or environment and solving them
* Apply change to the environment as per the strategic plan, this includes but is not limited to: design changes, integration with third-party tools, installing/upgrading software or web projects.
* Perform routine IT tasks related to data backup, upgrades, updates, new installations, asset management and IT certification security, data protection and privacy requirements.
* Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with other members of the Digital Team and other teams across the organization
* Work independently as needed to bring tasks to completion
* Keep up with the organization technology advancement and adapt to new technical solution as they come.