A. POSITION SUMMARY
You will be part of a dynamic team of system designers and Senior application engineers to develop and enhance a complete suite of integrated Human Resources Management System (HRMS), such as HR Information module, Payroll module, Employee Self-Serve module, Leave module, Time & Attendance module, Claims module, Mobile application, and so on. Our next generation of solutions is targeted at enterprises of various industries in the region. Good working environment and opportunities for career development and personal growth.
B. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ MAJOR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Participate in web application development.
- Perform testing on the developed web application which including web browser compatibility, performance stress test and etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve for the reported problem(s).
- Complete and deliver the task assigned according to the project timeline.
- Development skills will be advantageous.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
C. QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years' of working experience in ASP.NET Web Application development
- Knowledge and experience of MSSQL database which including stored procedure
- Knowledge and experience in MVC and third party tool (Telerik and Developer Express) will be advantageous
- Good understanding and practice of object oriented programming and code re-usability
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skill and able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Has a suitable qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Any prior experience in developing HR related applications and/or any mobile application
- Ability to adapt ideas and behavior when faced with conflicting or new information
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.