A global Financial Services firm, is looking for a Web Analyst to be involved in implementation, tracking, and reporting for key digital partners.
This role, reporting to the Head of Digital Analytics, focuses on working with both existing and new partners in opening new online channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track e-Commerce behaviours of customers
- Understanding customers' website interaction - click and viewing behaviours
- Create in-house website tags to track marketing efficiency
- Work with key teams regarding new client requests
- Carefully listen to stakeholders' requirements and implement tracking framework to measure and improve UX
- Product online tracking reports using visual tools such as MS PowerBI or Google DataStudio
- Create a query to extract data from BigQuery
- Experienced in e-Commerce projects or companies is preferred
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to Merrill Lee at email@example.com
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Merrill Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1210 for a confidential discussion.