Argyll Scott is working with a global financial service and technology. They are currently seeking a talent to support their business. If you are looking for a career growth in a multicultural company, this job is a perfect place for you.
- Manage client relationships by offering the bank's products and services
- Sourcing new customers for the Wealth Management business
- To provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required by the Team Leader
- Understanding the needs of the end customer & providing appropriate financial solutions
- Ensure Quality and consistent service delivery at all touch points for all clients
- Thai nationality
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 7 years of directed experience
- Strong knowledge of products and services in financial market
- A good knowledge of operational and regulatory environments is essential
- Excellent in communication skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command in English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.