Our client is a leader of high quality automotive safety products. They established more than 10 years in Thailand. As resulting an exciting company growth, they are actively looking for Warehouse Manager.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for overall warehouse operation including planning, organizing and controlling. You will be required to:
- Ensure inventory accuracy by developing and maintaining warehouse management system.
- Monitor subcontractor performance and distribution operation.
- Monitor KPI and seeking ways for continuously improvement.
- Ensure the warehouse safety as comply to the 5S rules.
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree. You will also possess:
- Minimum 5 years experience in warehouse management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in ERP
- Excellent English communication
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2571 for a confidential discussion.