Salary: 100 KB per Month
Successful candidate needs to have:
- Experience in E-commerce business or FMCG
- Not over 40 years old
Our client is a major player in the E-Commerce business. Their vision is to be a world-class company. They are looking for a key team member who will take responsibility for their warehouse. If You want to surround yourself with visionary experts, then apply now and join this global company
In this role, you will be responsible for all the warehouse activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Lead warehouse operations/activities for both inbound and outbound
- Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional
- Develop, coach, and train of warehouse staffs to improve performance and build up their capacity
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure in E-Commerce and FMCG. And, you need to have a bachelor degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related field. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- At least3 years' experiences in Warehouse & Logistic Management
- Planning & organizing, analytical skill, problem-solving, decision making, interpersonal relationship
- Service-minded, hard-working, and persistent.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.