Warehouse management and Logistics - SAP - Permanent Opportunity
One of The Hydrogen Groups clients are looking for a SAP Logistics and WMS Consultant to join their logistics process team in order to help develop and support their existing Warehousing and Logistics solutions.
The most important task is to optimise and harmonise the process supporting their existing applications, in which there are specific integration's from their SAP platform to a non SAP WMS Platform.
- Oversee the functional implementation of SAP Logistics, Warehouse and Production processes;
- Guiding IT employees and allowing them to grow within their role in the organisation;
- Taking functional leadership during and after the implementation, but also being able to communicate with external parties at a technical level;
- You are the point of contact for suppliers and implementation partners;
- Analyses, implementations, maintenance and incident resolution;
- You support your team members in the execution of their tasks and with further development of their knowledge and skills in the field of SAP;
- You are in charge of the solution direction and the implementation.
Skill sets Required:
We are looking for a consultant with
- A broad knowledge of Warehouse management systems, SAP WM and SAP EWM experience would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in other logistics modules such as GTS and Transportation management would be nice to have.
- Dutch and English speaking is required for this position
Our client maybe looking to move away from their current non SAP logistics system and replace with SAP EWM and TM in 2021, so this is an excellent opportunity to be apart of a transformation in the future.
If you feel that your skill sets are a match to our client needs then please do get in touch with an updated profile and a time that is convenient to speak.