A global Financial Services organisation based in Singapore is hiring a VP Talent Acquisition to lead the Talent Agenda across global markets and lead the continued development and implementation of innovative recruiting strategies, programmes and initiatives to meet anticipated needs, growth objectives and business strategy.
- Partner with global stakeholders on overall people needs and hiring strategies.
- Assist in the continued development of innovation within the Talent Acquisition function; utilisation of AI tools and advanced hiring techniques.
- Support the development of the employer brand to advance recognition as a top employer of choice within markets covered.
- Analyse monthly and quarterly recruitment metrics and scorecards to guide regional recruitment teams in improving performance.
- Manage vendor relationships and supplier partnerships - assessing the most effective hiring strategies across key markets.
- Deep expertise in sourcing strategies and techniques, market insight, and employer branding across different markets and cultures.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in the Financial Services industry.
- Track record in acting as a liaison at the Senior Stakeholder level within organisations to advise on hiring strategies.
- Strong in leading and developing a in a dynamic, geographically-dispersed environment.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in the development of a strategic recruiting methodology and approach.
- Flair for creative and out-of-the-box recruitment sourcing and branding of the candidate experience.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105