- Manage total country sales strategies and operations for all B2C and B2B and ensure high-quality service delivery to customers; provide everyday management and support to all staff.
- Responsible for marketing in related to corporate sales and working in partnership with the marketing head
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and monitor total country sales and service KPIs.
- Manage country sales results for all centers and ensure service quality.
- Budget, plan, and forecast country center costs.
- Ensure that the business methodologies and best practices are followed across the region.
- Work closely with the Service Team and help promote good teamwork between the Service and Sales Teams, so that there is mutual respect and understanding.
- Work with People Operations to ensure that all people-development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place -- nurturing the top sales talent and providing them quality training.
- Be responsible for the overall look and feel of all retail stores and creating a welcoming environment for customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract more customers, improve sales conversions, and increase business's market share.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks across all retail stores.
- Find the balance between optimum sales levels while maintaining the quality of delivery.
- 5 - 10+ years of sales experience of management and Operations experience
- MUST have had experiences managing multiple sales teams
- Strong people management skills and excellent emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Strong interviewing skills and the ability to forecast staff at risk
- Experience working with targets and under high pressure
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Experience managing a business and a P&L
- You are driven, ambitious, attentive to details, proactive, a problem-solver, a team player, and a self-starter.
- Thai nationality only
Interested candidates please send your photo and CV, stating qualifications, experience with current and expected salary via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-107-2901 K.Eye
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.