A large Investment Bank is looking for a VP of Strategy. The position is to be based in Hong Kong with responsibilities to cover overall strategic planning, direction, vision, management, operations and partner with other business unit and functional area leaders in the region to execute global strategy. You will be working and partner alongside with many C-levels to drive the company's direction.
As a key member of the APAC strategy team, you will report to the APAC Head of Strategy and your role is to lead a team to partner with the core business leaders to execute strategy.
- Internal SWAT team, be the go-to team/person for senior management to obtain advice, strategy evaluation, profitability analysis that involves driving the business forward. (CEO/COO/C-levels in general)
- Collaborate with team members across different business units to help drive internal initiatives
- Corporate Development, involve in new market entry strategies, financial analysis, financial modelling, target company valuation, detail due-diligence, deal sourcing and negotiation through M&A, acquisition and JV are common
- Access strategies and business implications on regulatory changes in key business operating markets
Ambitious, articulate, joyous team player and has impeccable interpersonal skills, you will also come with a background of:
- A degree in MBA with 3 to 5 years of post-MBA working experience
- Management Consultants from Top tier consulting firms (McKinsey/BCG/Bain or equivalent) with about 5 to 6 years of experience should apply
- Investment Bankers (at VP/Senior Associate level) from Top tier investment banks are welcome to apply
- Charismatic, Eloquent and Powerful individual yet possess a humble and professional attitude that is likeable
- Mandarin language is highly preferred.
- Top performer in college and work should apply
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Opportunity to work in an awesome MNC
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.