VP Learning and Development Manager
Our client is a leader in automotive finance that aims to satisfy the digital era customers by integrating their business with digital platform customer engagement strategies. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join them as a "VP Learning and Development Manager" They are looking for individuals who have strong experiences in designing projects and develop effective assessment tools to assist them with the development and implementation of relevant HR systems and procedures across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Understand business needs and partner with business units to develop on effective L&D strategies by identifying development needs, monitoring IDP processes, and designing programs with the most effective mix of learning approaches in the optimize learning cost
- Identify competency development model, training needs, design and organize training and development program for employees
- Research the latest learning & development trends and best practice to design and deliver learning program to business units with ability to influence L&D focus and decision making
- Develop a learning organization culture by developing authentic relationships through generous listening, engaging learning activities, and learning community
- Lead IDP campaign, follow up IDP, and ensure IDP is relevance and completion
- Integrates different learning modes, such as coaching, classroom instruction, on-the-job, online learning, networking, and action learning to create sustainable learning experiences
- Develop and delivery management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, etc
- Ensure all learning solutions are met by working in partnership with business units
- Continuously measure and improve efficiency and effectiveness of learning solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in HR Development / HROD / L&D / HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Master would be an advantage
- At least 10 years' experience in L&D or relevant work and over 3 years in management level
- Strong L&D, OD, Leadership, and Coaching skills
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Team player with great networking and influencing skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.