Our client, a leading multinational financial services organisation with a strong global presence, is looking for an experienced and capable VP - Human Resource Business Partner to join their offices in Hong Kong.
- Act as the go-to strategic business partner to provide effective HR consulting and operation services to the business in the achievement of objectives;
- Work closely with line managers and senior stakeholders of business units by offering professional advisory services and support on manpower planning and talent acquisition;
- Execute effective talent management initiatives in line with the global strategy;
- Support and coach managers in formulation and implementation of human resource policies and systems to enhance team efficiency;
- Offer assistance and direction on complex HR issues, as well as support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions;
- Engage and partner with HR specialists to ensure smooth coordination in policy development and enhancement of information provision and services to staff;
- Develop and execute policies on people development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations and retention.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with a minimum of 10 years of HR experience;
- Previous experience in private / retail / branch banking, bancassurance, insurance or wealth management preferred with exposure to digital transformation and innovation;
- Familiar with the full spectrum of HR functions with previous experience in project management;
- Confident business partner with a hands-on approach possessing strong communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management and staff, including external stakeholders;
- A team player with a flexible and positive attitude, an open-minded personality, a fast leaner with good organization skills, detail-minded and self-motivated.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at email@example.com.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.