Visual Merchandiser Manager
Our client is one of the world's largest beauty brand and lifestyle company, which focusing on cosmetic, skin care, hair products and other beauty goods. With the sale rapidly across the world, they are looking for a self-starter, Visual Merchandiser to join their crew.
This Visual Merchandiser is accountable for all creative interiors and design of all store, merchandising, window and display for the stores, with the creative strategy to catch all eye's attention.
If you are the person that we are looking for, please feel free to apply!
· Partner with store manager and other members in the team to develop and implement the visually appealing mood and tone for the stores.
· Understand and develop the visual strategy of the trend and market movement, which is related to the movement of the store.
· Accountable to manage all the budget for fixture replenishment, repairs, and maintenance in assigned stores.
· Well understanding of brand's awareness and weakness of all current product and products in order to develop the visual view of all products.
· Good knowledge of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives, and the appropriate way to communicate all pertinent information to store associates.
· Ensure that styling details are appropriate and meet with the concept
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 3-4 years of experience with background in this position is advantages.
- Strong project management skill with good track records
- Good command in written and spoken English
- High passion in beauty industry
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and also with the team
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your CV to Monlapat via mrungwarakul@argyllscott,co.th or call directly on +66 2 107 2596
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.