Our client is a leading Property and Real Estate company and there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "VP Training Academy" who will be required to manage and plan overall learning strategies to enhance the Training and Learning function at their Head office in Bangkok.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic direction of organization functional training and learning and professional development programs that are clearly aligned to the organization's business strategies with strategic positions to ultimate outcome of company.
- Identifies, assesses and improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the program and Instructional Design
- Oversees planning and execution of all education pertaining to staff development, functional development and organization-based training programs for clinical and academic professionals.
- Oversee the strategy of the Talent Management System and alignment to organizational initiatives in both online and offline training
- Consult with HR Leadership and key stakeholders to assess organizational development needs and develop organizational strategy towards training / learning center
- Lead external executive coaching bench and the process for assignment coach / trainer
- Evaluate and monitor and design effectiveness of program or curriculum
- Able to manage profession trainer/ coach and hard-side trainer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Word smart and fast learning person
- Significant experience thriving in a highly matrixed environment.
- 10+ years of experience designing and implementing learning strategies with a focus on improving capability to employee, organizational learning, and technical development in dynamic organizations, Retail / Finance Banking / Automotive is preferable
- Strong organizational, delivery through teams, and demonstrated delivery of policies and processes.
- Excellent communication and listening skills across cultures and levels of hierarchy.
- Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across the team and with business leaders to influence the decision-making process.
- Credible Coach for senior leaders. Expert relationship builder that cultivates trust and openness. A caring leader that adeptly navigates interpersonal dynamics and organizational politics
- Dynamic and creative problem solver that effectively oversees the execution of complex initiatives, while not shunning the day to day operational issues that need to be solved to ensure a strong internal customer focus.
- Comfortable in providing direct input in a positive and respectful manner to leadership to give one's opinion based on experience and expertise as a subject matter expert.
- Much ability to present in front of Board of Director and Committee
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.