Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation that provides retail banking, corporate banking, private banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, credit cards, finance and insurance etc. They are currently hiring for a Vice President in AML KYC.
· Lead and manage a KYC AML Team
· Responsible for account opening, periodic review, trigger event, high risk cases, escalation to Financial Crime and Security Service
· Modify and update internal policies, operating manuals/checklist and make necessary communication to front office
· Develop new methods/procedures to make alerts and due diligence review processing more efficient; implement recommendations for department policy change and efficiencies; resolve any issues arose
· Conduct data analysis, prepare presentation deck, and MIS reports
· Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
· Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent
· Solid understanding of HKMA/SFC requirements on AML
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in client onboarding and KYC
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.