Argyll Scott is currently helping one of the growing and continuing success fantasy Game Development Studio to find a UX/UI Designer to join their team. They are expanding their team in Bangkok as they have exciting projects for new generation Gamers around the world to enjoy. They expected to become the largest and highest grossing MMOs in the App Stores soonest as possible.
Successful candidate will report directly to Art Director, and get involved with the following tasks:
- Create user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and effectively apply colour theory and design principles to craft visual designs with a high degree of polish,
- Delivering mock-ups and design specs,
- Coordinate with Designers, Developers, and Art Director for the best User Interface experience,
- Takes ownership of UI features (Photoshop/Unity) and User Experience.
Successful candidate need to have at least 2 years' experience in User Interface Artist with the following skills and experiences:
- Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Flash,
- Experienced Unity 3D game engine & game production pipeline,
- Experienced layout design and usability principles,
- Have some knowledge of 3D Modeling, rendering and animation,
- Passion and understanding of games, particularly online and mobile games.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill (Thai/English),
- Creative and unique personality.
This is an opportunity to be a part of ambitious new MMORPG with one of the most recognizable fantasy IPs in video games! You will be working in multinational Agile team in a very convenient office location which is walkable from BTS station!
The company provides the successful candidate with fun & friendly but professional working environment, excellent salary, and great benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Benji on 02-107-2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.