A hybrid digital consulting company with strong digital and technology innovation is now looking for an UX Designer to join their creative team; to be part of their creative team.
This is a 12 months contract position with opportunity to extend/ turn permanent.
You will be responsible for
· Conduct researches, prototyping, interaction design and implementation for projects
· Ability to understand business requirements, engage in ideating initial concepts, and consider overall user experience and user interface, resolve challenges to achieve goals
· Work alone side with the Project Management team and stakeholders to ensure project are executed on-time
· Define and implement UX methodologies across the portfolio of digital properties
· Diploma and above on Graphic Design or related disciplines, with emphasis in UI/ UX
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
· Experience in using Sketch, MS Office and Presentation Creation Software
· Financial Services, Insurance, banking experience are preferred
· Experience in agency
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk