U.S CONTRACTOR SPECIALIST - LONDON (6 MONTHS FTC)
(EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL & willing to do US hours)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within Contractor Compliance or Payroll?
Hydrogen Group's adventure began in 1997. Our CEO, Ian Temple, understood that in order to grow fast and stand tall against our competitors, we needed to invest in our employees, so they could help our clients invest in theirs. The last 20+ years have been an incredible journey. We've grown from a team of 3 to over 350 people - applying the lessons from the past to make each day better than the last.
You will coordinate our US Contractor Onboarding, Payroll and Client Billing. You will liaise with internal stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers, consultants and clients to ensure W2 Workers and contractors can start their assignments on time and compliantly. Critical customer and post placement contractor management. Additionally you will be assisting with other administration tasks when necessary which may include support of other operational functions.
(Further Job Description can be provided to interested applicants)
A multitude of benefits that make it easy to love your job, including:
- 'I own my own time' - our take on flexible working, which stems from the idea that you're in control of how, where and when you work.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym memberships
- Free Mortgage advice
- Annual Leave & Sick pay
- Daily fresh fruit and breakfast to give you the best start to your day
And much much more!!
- 3 years minimum experience of conducting pre-employment screening OR payroll within recruitment essential
- Strong IT literacy - including MS Outlook, Word and Advanced Excel
- Experience of the ADP payroll software would be an advantage
- Highly organised & Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Process driven and methodicalAbility to multitask and prioritise your work
- Ability to work with a degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritising multiple tasks, and using good judgment to resolve problems
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and work to strict deadlines
If this is something you want to learn more about then please click below to APPLY NOW. Alternatively, drop me an email