A hybrid digital consulting company with strong digital and technology innovation is now looking for an UI Designer to join their creative team; to be part of their creative team.
This is a 12 months contract position with opportunity to extend/ turn permanent.
You will be responsible for
- Work with design team and project leaders to develop concept brief, presentation and deliver project result
- Design UI on websites and mobile apps; review and suggest required implementation for analytics
- Identify user pain points and mental states in the customer journey to drive improving the user experience
- Create, test and validate user flows, information architectures, wireframes, prototypes and UI
· Diploma and above on Graphic Design or related disciplines, with emphasis in UI/ UX
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
· Experience in using MS Office and Presentation Creation Software
· Financial Services, Insurance, banking experience are preferred
· Experience in agency
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk