Treasury Reporting Analyst
Would you like the chance to work as a treasury reporting analyst for a Surrey-based pharmaceutical company? If so, this 12-month contract could be ideal to broaden your accounting skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly UK cash-flow reporting
- FX reporting and analysis/intercompany netting
- Company corporate credit card programme management
- Budgeting and forecasting activities
- SOX/GPS controls and processes
This role requires previous accounting experience and is open to graduates with relevant internships/placements. SAP exposure is ideal, along with strong Excel skills. The company are looking for someone that is on a one week notice period, or immediately available.
Depending on experience, the day rate is around £200.