Our client is an Multinational Fashion Brand, with strong expansion plan in Hong Kong they are now adding a new headcount to the team.
This position will be responsible of the Whole Travel Retail channel management, not limited to direct own stores and partnered stores, for the assigned area in terms of growth, goals achievement and exploitation of new business opportunities.
- Sales management, setting strategy and target for each store and maximize sales & efficiency
- Contributing in merchandise selections and conduct retail training
- Proposing innovative solutions to better fit the travel retail business expansion and needs, organizing special promotions, displays and event
- Managing Travel Retail indirect accounts to strengthen business partner relations and help them to drive sales
- Securing implementation and roll-out of the TR strategy and operational standards and Building and strengthen leading relations with landlords and TR operators
- Analyzing sales performance, forecasting sales and manage inventory level
- Managing and motivating direct owned store management's team to maintain high standard levels of performance, increase quality of service
- Degree or above in any discipline
- 4 year of relevant working experience in travel retail or retail management
- Great Communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS in Excel is a must
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5179 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.