Our client is an European premium jewelry & watches brand and their product can be found all over the world. An exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Travel Retail Manager (APAC) to join their Hong Kong office.
- Manage the Duty Free & Travel Retail Business Unit for the APAC region both Ground and Inflight
- Analyze the Sell Out data regularly, conduct Sales Staff Training and implement Staff & Promotion activity in collaboration with the DF Operators
- Review main competitor's activity on a regular basis to understand the best practices
- Participate to the 2 main Trade SHOWs (TFWA in Cannes and Singapore)
- Coordinate with internal sales, marketing, CQC, logistic and finance to ensure sales objectives
- Ensure the accuracy and timelines of all product launches, marketing campaigns and other customer interaction
- Proven experience in the Travel Retail sector
- Business level in English and Chinese, Mandarin a plus
- Experience in US/European fashion jewelry & watch Brands is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of the business dynamics and full operational activity of the DF&TR business
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Experience in managing Travel inflight concessionaires and ground operators of the whole APAC region
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.