Regional Travel Retail Director
- Management of the entire Travel Retail channel for SEA
- Building and developing the Travel Retail channel - aligning with HQ, setting the regional direction and ensuring this is distributed across the region to the standard set.
- Commercial analysis of business capabilities and performance productivity - across traffic through store, airport traffic, penetration of brand and the conversion of that, etc.
- Able to understand the competitors in the market and identify any channels of opportunity.
- Work closely with the entire Travel Retail team to ensure all strategies are aligns and executed
- Strengthening of the relationship with the retailers, landlords and TR operators.
- 10+ years of experience in Travel Retail, preferably in High End Luxury
- Track record of success in a Retail or Travel Retail situation
- People management expertise
- Commercially aware individual with creativity and ability to be diverse with their strategies
- Has prior expertise from Travel Retail so able to be directly relatable to the team and TR operators
- Can take full accountability and able to drive a business
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.