Our client, a world leading lifestyle brand with more than 20 brands globally. A brand that is committed to delivering innovative products to customers. This role is primarily in supporting the training team to cope with the development of business and company strategies.
- To support retail and wholesale staff talent development upon business demands
- To cooperate with relative department to understand training needs
- To assist in building operations procedure and process (S.O.P., Standard Operation Procedure) to create working standards within retails
- To conduct fundamental training programs for retail operations and sales staff;
- To monitor training programs and evaluate effectiveness to ensure ongoing feedback and improvement in place
- To prepare and arrange training requirements such as venue, meals, props, stationaries, etc.
- Above 3 years of engagement in retail sales training, relevant to apparel or footwear category is a plus value
- Solid experience and sound achievement in assisting sales growth and people development via the role of trainer.
- Smart in communication and facilitation to inspire staffs in learning
- Passionate in developing others and patient in coaching supervision
- Affluent in English, Mandarin and Malay are mandatory
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.