Our client, a global MNC beauty brand developer owned by one of the top Luxury Retailer is expanding their business in Malaysia and looking for ambitious talented individual to responsible of training and sales.
- Responsible for driving sales in Malaysia, optimizing in-store merchandising and brand presentation
- Drive and exceed territory sales goals by training on selling behaviours, techniques and training-in-store
- Provide brand manager quality data and feedback on inventory related issues and implement follow up as required
- Evaluate effectiveness of visual merchandising plans
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Execute best in class training, increasing the beauty advisors selling skills for the brands
- provide excellent and courteous customer service
- Work with training manager on training materials and ensuring content is relevant to the market
- Experience in beauty & cosmetics industry
- Fluent communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker with a can do approach
- Ability to work independently
- Extensive experience in UX design and website architecture
- Able to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.