Training & Development Manager, FMCG (Phetchaburi).
Our client located near Phetchaburi area is a leading FMCG with various types of innovative products worldwide. With a profitable product portfolio and business expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a Training and Development Manager who has the ability to understand business needs and HR market trends in strategic way to build effective training strategies to develop and enhance all people' capacities for all employees in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Understand business needs and partner with business to develop on effective Training strategies by identifying all training initiatives, training needs and designing programs with the most effective mix of learning approaches in the optimize training cost
· Interdepartmental communication to design training contents on management, competency, trainer development, people development and team building; and online Basic and Business English Language development.
· Prepare the training budget, monitors actual costs, and ensures cost efficiency in all training and development activities.
· Designs and regulates the orientation contents for salaried employees; and monitors the effectiveness of orientations for Salaried (supervisors), regular, seasonal, and subcontract employees.
· Maintains safety & security rules and regulations and ensures the effective accident prevention program of the department and promotes safety consciousness among subordinate employees.
· Participate in activity or implement Lean Six Sigma or TPM.
· Supports the Talent Management Program, Performance Management Program, Successor Program, Successor Program, Career Ladder etc.
- Continuously measure and improve efficiency and effectiveness of designed training solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in HR Development / HROD / L&D / HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Master would be an advantage.
· At least 8 years' experience in Training & Development in Manufacturing Firm (MNC) and over 3 years in management level.
· Strong L&D, OD, Stakeholder Management, Leadership, and Coaching skills.
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills.
· THAI Nationality only.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.