- You need to coordinate with vendor / agencies (lead the teams and develop the shopper execution) and ensure consistent branding execution in line with business strategy in multiple regions.
- You should partner with Key Account Managers & GT Managers to present Marketing plans to customer in their respective perimeter.
- You will identify new merchandising opportunities/plans that keep our brand on the merchandising forefront of the category increase share of shelf and provide brief to Sales Team.
- You also need to communicate effectiveness of the marketing tools and execution to examine market insight and trends to ensure proper plans are developed.
- You need to have at least 5 years' trade marketing or key account exposure in FMCG sector.
- Cantonese & English speaking is a must.
- Good communication & analytical skills are required, must have strong number sense.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.