A Chemical MNC is hiring a Total Rewards Manager APAC. Reporting directly to the Total Rewards Lead, you will be in-charge of any related C&B activities and projects within APAC market.
- Provide internal consulting to the country leads and HR leadership teams
- Design and implement specific compensation, sales incentive and benefits solutions, programs, policies and processes to support current and future business strategy
- Review compensations of various stakeholders, including: salary proposals for new hires, review sales incentives & commission scheme.
- Drive annual C&B activities, i.e. annual market surveys and annual salary reviews
- Review market competitiveness of employee's salary and recommend solutions or alternative action to close critical gaps
- Participate in various regional & global reward projects
- Use internal and external HR data and business data to derive HR insights with actionable business impact
- Work with HR Systems and Processes team to identify key HR metrics
- 10 -15 years of HR Experience, focusing on Compensation and Benefits.
- Regional experience ideally from chemical, FMCG or other similar industries.
- Experience in handling India compensation will be advantageous.
- Analytical and data oriented.
- Attention to detail and pride in data accuracy.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105