Title: Production Manager (Electrical and Robots)
Production Management - Assembly - Robots - Electrical Devices - Based in Bangkok - Up to 100K
An international Electrical, Electronic and Automation Manufacturer
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Around 40 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic) or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing and at least 5 years in management level.
- Strong knowledge in process, technical and equipment management.
- Strong knowledge in quality management system, continuous improvement, 5S, TPM concepts.
- Preferable if have experience in can manufacturing.
- Good command in English.
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.