Exciting time to join an established and fast-growing team building up the investment desk within insurance & asset management industries. As a company, we do both contingent and retained businesses. We focus on middle management to C-suite level searches. Within the business, our team that covers insurance & asset management industries has the highest average placement value, which means you will be facing off senior clients, senior stakeholders and senior candidates within the market who are all high-earning investment professionals.
In this role, you will be working alongside a smart and friendly Principal consultant (me) to build up the desk together. We will together strategize to define our coverage, so we can have the highest amount of synergy between us as well as to divide and conquer, making the best use of our time. Join the team to work smart but not work hard (of course, you're welcomes to work hard if you like). Last but definitely not least, let's build a great reputation in the market together delivering best-quality service to our clients and candidates.
As a recruitment consultant, you will participate in various searches through understanding clients' requirements and sourcing candidates through different channels. You will meet with candidates to understand each of them and to discuss with them roles that are suitable. You will present shortlisted candidates to clients and manage the interview processes. You will also act as the middle-person to negotiate the offer and complete the placement. Outside of the search processes, you will develop new clients and map all candidates within your area of focus. You will assist to conduct business terms negotiation and various internal as well as external discussions related to the business.
What I expect of you:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in recruiting within Financial Services or Actuarial areas, more experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Consultant role
- Candidates with no recruitment experience who have work experience in investment banks, asset management firms or other related financial services companies will also be considered
- Excellent communications and professional approach, well presented
- Fluent English is a MUST for this role, ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be a plus but not mandatory
- Smart and outspoken but humble team player
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.