Have you worked with APIs?
Do you have experience in CRM?
Have you get involved with Mobile Advertising Solution?
Have you built the bridge between business and technology team?
If your answer is yes to the above questions, please read on!
Argyll Scott is currently helping one of largest well known insure tech firm to find a passion Local Technology Product Owner (Assistant Manager to Manager level) to join their International hugely success firm base in commercial area in Bangkok. They are currently having a very interesting brand-new project for Product Owner who have well understanding in Technology including product's backend development and API Instigation.
Successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Work with marketing team to develop a marketing plan and strategy,
- Work with Product team to translate business and functional requirements into API User Stories and coordinate with Engineering Team,
- Manage user stories into an API specification,
- Generate product roadmap decisions and have overall ownership of the API as a product,
- Prioritize work and make strategic decisions on cutting or adding features during the development cycle,
- Contribute to API testing phases when requirement decisions must be made,
- Integrate with third party platform,
- Manage operation team members and lead on process optimization,
Skills and experience:
- Five or more years of experience in Information Technology environment,
- Experienced in Agile Product Owner,
- Experienced working with APIs,
- Experienced designing, programming, testing, or supporting APIs (though no API programming will be required for this specific role),
- Well understanding in or have experience in CRM,
- Experienced in mobile or media advertising will be your big plus,
- High attention to detail and visual presentation,
- Good verbal and written English communication skill,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technology related,
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to help one of the most successful companies to enhance their technology team performance. The company provides the successful candidate with fun & professional working environment, excellent salary, and benefits package.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji of Argyll Scott at 02 107 2873 or 085-222-9091 or for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.