Our client is leading manufacturer in the pulp and paper industry. They are looking for "Technical Sales Manager" to join their team in Thailand. They are constantly growing and have achieved a strong business performance in the past years. With a high possibility to grow their business in Asia Pacific, the company is open for an energetic and independent sales professionals to join their technical sales department.
The 'Technical Sales Manager' will focus on both international sales and domestic sales. The candidate will focus on paper product which includes industrial paper rolls, paper coating, and paper pulp/starch. The candidate should have a background in sales in industrial paper, with chemical/lab background in paper and pulp would be highly advantages. English proficiency is a must as the position requires frequent travel to key clients in Asia.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Demonstrating detailed knowledge of products and interact with manufacturers, production plant, and stakeholders taking personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards.
- Ability to guide paper manufacturers regarding details of product and demonstrate on the difference of material grading and coating.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Thai Nationals Only.
- Bachelor's in Paper Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Industry.
- Experience in as a sales in paper industry with 8-10 years minimum in technical sales or sales management.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Experience in international sales is a plus.
- Be able to travel frequently to key clients in APAC.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.